Friday, October 21, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #11


                   Welcome to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but today it’s worth 100 no more, no less. Thanks for stopping by and please follow the link to get to the other FFF posts. Flasher Fiction Friday Now here are my 100.

“James, do you have to smoke in bed? It’s a disgusting habit that makes my asthma act up.”
“Fine, I’ll put it out if you give me a blowjob.” He gave her a mischievous grin.
“I’m not kidding you jerk.”
“Neither am I tiffany.” She situated herself between his legs.
She looked up to him waiting for the cigarette to be put out. He smashed it in the ashtray until the smoke stopped rising.
She licked the underside of his cock all the way to his bulbous head, then took him in her mouth all the way to his groin.

14 comments:

  1. Ok, I don't smoke, but if that's what it takes to get a deep throat blowjob, then I'm going to be smoking like a chimney. Yah Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a little manipulator isn't he Bonnie? Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think, maybe, he smoked for a reason? Pretty freaking brilliant if you ask me.

    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh!! great one!! you think that if I smoke in the bed he'll do the same for me???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a girl has to do just to have a smoke-free bedroom ;-)
    Great FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might have convinced me to take up smoking:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Negotiations at their best! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Katie Harper LOL

    Nice, I feel that

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish I had her gag reflex....*sigh*...

    ReplyDelete