Friday, December 30, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #20


Welcome to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but today it’s worth 100 no more, no less. Thanks for stopping by and please follow the link to get to the other FFF posts. Flasher Fiction Friday. Now here are my 100.


“I told you I could take you.” Abby knew she couldn’t, but the stakes were worth it. She would have to give him a blowjob and that would lead to more sex. She would gladly lose to Eric.
“And I told you I would take you.”
“Take me to bed?” If she won, she got oral sex.
“Hell yes.”
Hey, what about me?” Patrick asked, clapping his hands.
She turned her head, glancing up at him. “You can watch.” She’d never been shy about showing her body.
Their arms strained back and forth inches at a time, until she pinned him.

19 comments:

  1. with enough determination, a girl always gets what she wants. nice FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, she'll end up with both of them!! I don't think she'll let poor Patrick just watch!! great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love determination like that and woohoo for getting her way, worship between her thighs and then maybe he'll work his way up the rest of her body. Yum, Bonni! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Hot flasher Bonni. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, l'll be coming with Patrick to watch this hot dalliance! Hell maybe we'll even join in! Hot 100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes the sex even more fun when someone's watching. *grin* Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, he wins either way. First, if he gets to eat her and he does it right, then not only will he get to fuck her, she'll probably give him a blowjob anyway. Besides, something tells me that Ms. Abby enjoys giving head. Now the loser in all of this is the Watcher, but then again - maybe he just likes to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it that the girl wins and gets her way! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy FFF Bonni! I love all these win, win situations our peeps find themselves in.

    E~

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, now... can't we all watch? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That could be interesting. I wonder how Eric feels about being watched.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's my girl. I see a menage in her future....or at least a twofer.

    FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess Eric is going to be busy. Poor Patrick. Hopefully they'll let him have some fun too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Their arms strained back and forth inches at a time..."
    Highly suggestive image, Mz. Bonni. Funny, I wasn't seein' arms at all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice job! Sounds like she isn't the only one to get what she wants :-)

    ReplyDelete