Thank you for asking me to your inner sanctum, Bonni! Quite the place you have – believe me I subscribed! Since I've never been your guest, let me take a minute to introduce myself.
6 things to know about Margie Church
1. She's blond and uses that to her advantage, meaning it's an excuse to say and write strange things all in the name of writing the next great American novel. It's really a crock of crap because nobody wants to read the next great American novel. They prefer smut, so that's always what her stories include.
2. She may live in the land of ice and snow, but she's warm as a topical breeze. Get to know her.
3. Her characters speak to her so intensely that sometimes you'll find her typing scenes with her eyes closed.
4. She's a copywriter and editor by day, fiction writer all the other hours, and wishes to God you'd all buy her backlist so she could quit her EDJ, buy a laptop, and sit lakeside writing romances all year long. Oh and the cabana boys would wait on her hand and foot.
5. She wants to get to know YOU. Writing romances - especially gay and BDSM - has led her to many wonderful and unusual people, relationships, lifestyles, and kink. It makes the world go 'round and she's a student of the world. Don't let her last name fool you.
6. She has a great sense of humor and loves making people laugh. Enjoy a spirited conversation whenever she's around.
I saw some drool-worthy eye candy on this site. All of my books are erotic romances – some hotter than others, but I don't jip readers on the love scenes. Those who are into BDSM should keep an eye open for my next book, RAZOR.
Blurb: RAZOR by Margie Church and K.B. Cutter
Amy and Bryce don't live the Dominant/submissive lifestyle, but Bryce acts every bit the Dom in the bedroom. And Amy's had enough of it. She takes a drastic step to balance their intimate relationship by enlisting her best friend's help.
His wife's unconventional request shocks Bryce at first, but eventually he's convinced to give the idea a try. On this journey of self-awareness, his experiences are anything but predictable or vanilla.
RAZOR will come out February 1, in an anthology titled, Bound for Romance, from Sizzler Editions.
Also in February -
If you're a fan of the m/m genre, I'm excited to tell you about Krewe Daddy. The book features Drew Rothem, a character from my bestselling m/m erotic romance, Hard as Teak. Krewe Daddy is Drew's story of redemption and the one who got away. Set in New Orleans, you'll meet a host of interesting characters and plot twists to keep you enticed until the last word.
Blurb: Krewe Daddy by Margie Church
Luis is the Daddy, a sought after lover, with an ego to match the mammoth-sized Mardi Gras floats he designs. His lifestyle and reputation are wearing him out, but Luis can't find a satisfying way to break the cycle and be happy, too.
Drew's insecurities pushed him to have a foolish affair six years ago. It destroyed his relationship with Luis, and he's never been able to commit to anyone since. Now, he's taken control of his life and changed his submissive personality by becoming a model for Kevin Marks, and a wildlife enforcement agent in New Orleans.
These men haven't forgotten each other or settled their differences. They accidentally meet in a gay bar, and the years of regret, anger, and pent-up emotions bubble to the surface. Their passion is as hot as ever, their mistrust just as potent. When Drew's future is in Luis' hands, will he choose his lifestyle or love?
Krewe Daddy will be released February 27, by Noble Romance Publishing.
And for a little extra fun, here's the link to Krewe Daddy's video trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfEFefE07eM&context=C39ef062ADOEgsToPDskLaYq0y-2yAAe0xwx8ZCMNd As soon as I get cover art, it'll be updated. Krewe Daddy will be released February 27, from Noble Romance!
Contest: Since I'm new to this group, I'd love to hear what attracts you to reading new authors. You could win a book of your choosing on my backlist. There's nine of them!
Keep up with Margie:
Margie's website: Romance with SASS
Margie's blog: http://blog.RomanceWithSASS.com
Noble Romance Buy Link: https://www.nobleromance.com/Authors/102
Margie's Amazon Kindle page: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1/192-6494138-7507446?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=digital-text&field-author=Margie%20Church
Margie's Sizzler Editions page: http://shop.renebooks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CHURCH-01