Monday, September 17, 2012

Tantelizing Tuesday Teaser #15

Welcome to Tanatlizing Tuesday, where we pick our own picture to write 200 words about. I hope you enjoy my 200 and be sure to check out all of the other teasers by following the links below. 
 

Kami held her breath as he topped the hill in front of her. Kade was the most eligible bachelor in all of Cook County and he’d invited her for an afternoon ride. Her hands shook as she glanced over his body. She tried to imagine what he would feel like above her. Never having been touched by a man had her practically drooling over him. Her imagination was running faster than she could keep up with it. Visions of him pushing inside her virgin hole made her wet.
“Hey, Sugar? You about ready to take a ride with me?” He dropped the saddle on the fence rung under her feet, winked at her and slid the bridle on her horse.
“Yes!” Her heart pounded in her chest, making her light headed. She slipped forward off the fence and he rushed to her side, holding her tight to his sun kissed chest.  
His hands were warm on her skin as he pulled her face up to meet his. “Kami! Are you okay?”
She nestled in closer. “I’ve never been better.”
“Hell, woman, you scared me half to death. I thought you were a goner for sure.”
 
 

9 comments:

  1. This woman's dream...a sexy cowboy. I felt the heat for these characters right off. A fantastic start to a wonderful book..hint hint. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great last line! Cowboys! Cowboys! Cowboys! Why do we melt so easily with them? I really enjoyed this one, Bonni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sexy sexy! Missed your teasers. Great characters, excellent last line, they have to get it together in the book of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cowboys have never interested me but this teaser definitely appealed to me. I could feel her overwhelming desires. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kami is a smooth operator and doesn't know it - what a way to get in his arms...now for that ride? *waggles brows*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about falling into someone's arms! Hope Kami's ready for him. Great tease! Want more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy and sweet. Perfectly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Kade dude is in for a great ride. This is an awesome teaser and it left me wanting more.
    Well done Bonni.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I said to Paloma - you must be delighted that Dallas is back on TV! You haven't lost your touch at all, Bonni. This is hot and naughty, with delicious explicit flourishes. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete