Wednesday, February 26, 2014


Release Day for Redemption Road
 
 
Here is a teaser from Redemption Road!
 
Justin caught her under the arms and her butt came to rest against his groin. “Mmm, sweetheart, I had planned for us to eat here, but if you rub up against me like this I might want to eat more than food.” He nipped her neck, eliciting a small yelp of surprise.
“That’s fine with me cowboy, but if you get to taste, so do I.”
“Woman, you are speaking my language.”
She turned in his arms, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Drop ‘em cowboy.”
His eyes went wide, but he unbuttoned his pants and dropped them as instructed. He was no idiot. “I love a woman that’s demanding” 
“I love a cowboy that complies.” She dropped to her knees, taking his cock in hand and tasted the bead of pre-come. It tasted salty and sweet and there was a flavor that was uniquely Justin. She ran her tongue around the bulbous head, and sucked him into her mouth.
He hissed through his teeth. “Dammit woman, that feels good.”
She hummed deep in her throat as she took the length of him in. Her cheeks hollowed on the upstroke and puffed on the down. Her lips glistened with his arousal. She used her hand to stroke the length she couldn’t take in, urging him to come. She wanted to have all of him, his essence. Her head bobbed back and forth, making slurping noises. He stood muttering his thanks to a higher power and sweet encouragements to her. It was a heady feeling having the power to dominate such a powerful man. He gave her a boost of self-confidence and an increase in sexuality. For the first time in years, she felt sexy and desired. She could very easily love this man.
She sucked and swirled her tongue on the head with each withdrawal.
“Fuck, baby, I’m gonna come if you keep that up.” His fingers threaded through her hair, moving with her motions.
“Mmm hmm,” she hummed.
He reached down, grabbed her under the arms and pulled her to her feet. When their eyes met, he said, “I don’t want to come in your pretty mouth, I want to be inside your sweet pussy.”
“That’s fine with me, cowboy.”
 

1 comment:

  1. One way or another I will read this book soon. It sounds really erotic and I love your writing. I've shared on pinterest and facrbook. googlr+ and tweeted this post for you. Hope it brings lots of comments <3

    ReplyDelete