Friday, February 3, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday #25


Welcome to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but today it’s worth 100 no more, no less. Thanks for stopping by and please follow the link to get to the other FFF posts. Flasher Fiction Friday. Now here are my 100.

“Michael, look at me. Please, won’t you let me explain?”
Michael kept his face turned away. No way would he forgive Terry. Not for this. He knew better and did it anyway. “I have nothing to say to you.” A smile threatened to show. He had to fight it to prove his point. A point that was completely forgotten because Terry smelled so damn good, but it was important He knew that much.
Come on, Mike, baby. You know you won’t stay mad at me long. Look, I’m so sorry that I used your razor, but I needed to shave. 

17 comments:

  1. Ah, so funny. I probably did need to shave though. I like the little smile part too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got me! I never saw that coming. Excellent flasher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm glad he didn't borrow his underwear - that would have caused a real fight. Ms. Bonni, I love it when you spread your wings and put a different twist on a picture. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. I wonder how hairy he was before the shave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, a man's razor is sacred...he needs to grovel...or ...um...make amends...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see that either...very funny! And it is the charming ones that seem to always get their way...dang it...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohoh! I don't know much, but I know that a razor is a personnal thing! lol
    I hope he'll forgive him though!
    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  8. *grin* Oh I totally feel where he’s coming from. I hate it when my hubby uses my razor. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic take on the photo. Loved the funny twist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Flash Bonni! A touch of humor. And I wasn't even blushing to my hair roots this time! Are you running a fever or something? JK. Good job. I always enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate when my guy uses my razor -- it's like you read my mind!
    Fantastic FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol. I so didn't see that coming. Nice FFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL That was cute and sweet too. Great FFF

    ReplyDelete