Friday, December 9, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #17

Welcome to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but today it’s worth 100 no more, no less. Thanks for stopping by and please follow the link to get to the other FFF posts. Flasher Fiction Friday. Now here are my 100.

  Damn, I want to go. I wish this jackass would get on with taking the pictures.  Moira loved her job as a model, but on days like this, she could really do without a photo shoot. Ashley would be waiting naked in her apartment. Naked and ready.

“Hold that pose.” He held the camera up to his eye.

Snap, snap.

“Okay, I got it. You can go.”

The trip home was swift. She opened the door and Ashley was there naked.

“How was the shoot?” Ashley slipped her shirt off, sucking a nipple.

She slid her hand along Ashley’s erection.

17 comments:

  1. you turned up the heat too, Bonni, what was on your mind when you wrote this one? hot FFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. Loved this FFF. I liked the F/F angle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me on this one, Bonni. Very sexy FFF. I wanna pay Ashley a visit......:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a visual to be walking upon. LOL Very hot and Sexy! Great FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot and Sexy Bonni! Great FFF post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy Bonni, and she looks so innocent! You never can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, hot and sexy. Lucky model girl. Yummy work, Bonni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I'm just kinky, but I kept hoping she'd come home to find a naked female Ashley waiting. Ashley is a name that can be male or female and I just have a lusty imagination. Anyway, Ms. Bonni - you certainly stirred up my juices and had me panting at the end. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHA!? Nice twist in the end. Is Ashley a transvestite hooker or a dude whose mother hated him?

    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O_O Wow, Ashley is a dude? Although it shattered my girl-on girl expectation, it was a very sexy read. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't blame her for wanting to get home as soon as possible. I've met a sexy male Ashley once and he was total inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, Very Sexy...great job. Would love to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic job! I was hoping Ashley was a man ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You tricked me. lol. Ashley is a beautiful man's name as well. Great FFF!

    ReplyDelete