Sunday, December 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #19


Welcome to another SSS. Thank you for stopping by. The link to get back to the original site is Six Sentence Sunday Now here are my six.



"Would you mind if I kissed you?"
She gasped, a short quick inhalation, excitement flooded her body.  "Yes please," she managed to whisper.  If he kisses like I think he will, I just might come in my pants.
He leaned over making the vinyl seat squeak and planted his lips firmly on hers.  He didn't crush her, he didn't grab the back of her head, he just kissed her gently and dare she think it, lovingly. 


This six was from Jack's Christmas Wish.





12 comments:

  1. awwwww, so sweet. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow Silver author!! Great snippet! Love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. It can lead to all sorts of things. Trust is always the first step

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, pull her hair, Jack! Sorry, I have my rough-sex master in my head right now. Sweet Six! (But I do hope it gets rougher. )

    ReplyDelete
  5. He asked first! Oh, I like him already :) Sweet six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* I love kisses like that. Great six, Bonni! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of anticipation here, well done!

    ReplyDelete