Friday, November 25, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #15


Welcome to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but today it’s worth 100 no more, no less. Thanks for stopping by and please follow the link to get to the other FFF posts. Flasher Fiction Friday Now here are my 100.

“David, shut the door. I told you not to let him drink so much. He always does this shit.”
“Come on Matt; don’t blame this shit on me. I’m not Sam’s babysitter.”
“Just shut the damn door. I’m gonna see if cold water will wake him up.”
“Why did we have to get undressed Matt?”
“Because Cory, if he fuckin’ croaks, we don’t want any of our fibers on his body. Don’t any of you watch those law shows?” He turned the handle and cold water began to flow.
“No, I don’t watch those shows. Look he’s fuckin’ coming around.”

15 comments:

  1. ohoh!! some party happened there! too much alcohol apparently...
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Good one Bonni. The dude worried about the fibers is priceless =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'm so glad he's coming around. Otherwise they'd be in deep water and that would suck! I knew if anyone would let him live, you would. Thanks for not killing him, Bonni of liking Happy Endings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Aw man, this was good. He watches CSI doesn't he? Great job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad he's not dead. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray he's coming round! I didn't even notice him lying there when l wrote mine! lol! Great 100.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Bonni. Patti Logan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! It really does astound me how we all see different things in the same picture. I'm always watching crime shows and just never saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes me think that there is more to the story than just letting him drink too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The things you can learn from television! lol

    This was great Bonnie - you never disappoint! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. the hangover will be punishment enough! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me in this contest. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete