Sunday, November 20, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #17


Welcome to another SSS. Thank you for stopping by. The link to get back to the original site is Six Sentence Sunday Now here are my six.

   His work roughened hand slipped beneath her top and began massaging her. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?  I'm not a gentle lover." He continued his erotic massage, as his mouth watered to taste her.
"Mmm, I might not want gentle.  I love it when a man takes control."



This six is from Jack's Christmas Wish now available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com



13 comments:

  1. To take control or to lose control, it's a great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he says he's not a gentle lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, callused hands, a dominant man, and rough sex. What more could a girl want? Nice six! (Oh, and the word I have to type to get this to post is "floge." Close enough for me! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this six. but then again I love Doms of every shape and form. I've found another book to add to my tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot as always Bonni, full of anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least she didn't back down. :) Sensual six - bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great six! I love the honesty, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Six Bonni! I love dominant take charge men

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's not gentle... Sounds like a challenge she can't refuse!

    ReplyDelete