Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First review of Eternal Bliss





5 of 5 stars false
It has been a long time since I have stayed up reading a book until 2:30 am, but that's what happened to me while reading Eternal Bliss. WOW....as with Bonni's other books, I was immediately absorbed into the story, and what a story it was! There were so many twists and turns and at times I found myself in shock and in tears along with a few laughs. How could I not love the beginning of a book that starts off with the heroine crashing(she's not seriously hurt) because she's stairing at a shirtless Kyle washing the fire truck? From there, the story was just too good to put down.
I know a story is good for me when I feel the ups and downs along with the hero and the heroine, or when I want to slap one of the side characters upside the head.


My only complaint, I would have liked for a *certain* side character to have to eat a HUGE amount of humble pie, but it looks like he might get his own story at the end. So I might still get to see some humble pie being served in the next story. And I really hope there is another story to follow and that we will get to see more of Kyle and Laine.


If you are looking for a hot and sexy read that packs and emotional punch, I highly reccommend reading Eternal Bliss.

3 comments: