Saturday, August 20, 2011

Joke of the Day #2


There was a cucumber, a pickle, and a penis sitting around talking about how their lives sucked.
The cucumber said, "Man, my life sucks. When I get big, fat, and juicy, they cut me up and stick me on a salad."
The pickle looks at him and says, "You think you have it bad? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick me in vinegar, put spices on me, and stick me in a jar."
The penis looks at him and says, "You think you have it rough? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick a rubber tarp on my head, stick me in a dark room, and bang my head against the wall until I throw up and pass out!."

4 comments:

  1. Funny, I give it 3 out of 4 stars. But, you almost lost me with the part about slicing and dicing...that part made my 'little head' want to crawl back inside the man cave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Poor Benjamin. lol

    ReplyDelete